Thursday, December 09, 2010

Reverb #10~ December 9th

December 9 Prompt




Author: Shauna Reid

The Amazing Adventures of Diet Girl

@shauna



Prompt: Party. What social gathering rocked your socks off in 2010? Describe the people, music, food, drink, clothes, shenanigans.

This is sad! I didn't go to a "social" gathering that rocked my socks off. I don't socialize anymore. The only thing that I can think of is Josie's 2nd Birthday.
The enjoyment she had of having all her family over and all the kids. Watching the joy of her opening her presents. Watching all the kids have so much fun decorating their own cupcakes. It was an awesome day!!!


1 comment:

  1. You forgot about the water slide fun outside. That was great to watch! I think the adults had just as much fun watching as the kids did playing.

    ReplyDelete