Friday, December 10, 2010

Reverb #10~ December 10th

December 10 Prompt




Author: Susannah Conway

Unravelling

@photobird



Prompt: Wisdom. What was the wisest decision you made this year, and how did it play out?

I would say my "wisest" decision was to take a day off of work per week. That gave me a 3 day weekend and I didn't feel like I was always trying to find time to do my chores that way. It also cut back on a day of finding a babysitter. I have appreciated having that extra day and have enjoyed it.
However, I will have to go back to working five days a week beginning January 1st, but now Josie is more easy to entertain herself and is easier to take to work with me. So even though we won't be at home or be able to go do what we want to do at least she is able to go with me to work and we are together. Together is all that matters!

No comments:

Post a Comment