Thursday, December 23, 2010

Reverb #10~ December 23rd

December 23 Prompt




Becca Wilcott

Truly, Madly, Deadly: The Unofficial True Blood Companion

@beccawilcott



Prompt: New name. Let's meet again, for the first time. If you could introduce yourself to strangers by another name for just one day, what would it be and why?

I have never thought of this. I actually didn't like my name once I got in middle school simply because there were so many others that were boys and named "Shannon". But there is a story behind my name and therefore it makes it special. I am named after the song "Shannon" by Henry Gross. The only thing is if you listen to the song, it is about his dead dog that was an Irish Setter. But that was Dad & Mom's favorite song when I was born.
However, if I could, my name would be a unique one because I wouldn't want one that someone else had. The important thing to me when picking out Josie's name was that she would be able to have a nickname. I never had a nickname growing up. My only nickname was "dipshit" and that was what my Great Aunt Flo would call me as a teenager.

No comments:

Post a Comment