Monday, December 13, 2010

Reverb #10~ December 13th

December 13 Prompt






Author: Scott Belsky

Making Ideas Happen

@scottbelsky



Prompt: Action. When it comes to aspirations, its not about ideas. It's about making ideas happen. What's your next step?

I can't really say that I can put my aspiration in action as of yet. I have known for a long time that I kind of had the desire to go back to school and I knew I at least wanted to take a photography class. But now at 34 1/2 I finally know what it is I want to go to school for. And this mostly would be for me, not that I would leave the job I am at or that I would pursue anything. This would be for me, myself & I and if the other was to fall into place that would be great as well. I want to go to school for Graphical Design and an Art Major. These are the things I enjoy most and do some sort of them daily. I think my "artsy" side comes from the Payne's. They seem to be the ones that have done something with it.
As of today, my action about making this happen, will have to wait until we take the shop over and have money. It will also have to wait until Josie is a little older and would allow me the time to study. I do hope to one day obtain this desire of mine.



No comments:

Post a Comment