Friday, February 25, 2011

Kitchen Organizing

Mike has been on a kick of organizing all my cabinets once again. It's great by after about a month of it, I'm over it. I hope we can get it done soon. I would love to have my kitchen back with some added space.
He started with the spice rack he built where I use to keep my sheet pans.
Then he moved onto other cabinets putting organizers in them and building boxes that pull out.



He really has all of my cabinets organized now.
Now he is building an island. I plan on putting a butcher block countertop on it and using this for all of my baking needs. I can't wait to be able to use it. It even has a higher side on the backside of it for barstools that we will be able to eat at it. It will also house my overflow of cookbooks and sprinkles and such.


Hopefully in the next month I will be able to show you the finished island!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment