Thursday, February 10, 2011

Itching to get OUT!!!

When I got home Monday night, Josie was dying to get outside. So we let her put her coat on and go out on the porch. I was excited so I could have a photo op. She didn't get to stay long but it got her outside none the less.




I bought me a lamp today at Target. They had it on sale for $19.99 and it took 5 40-watt bulbs. I was hoping it would work to get some more light in the living room for photos. I really like the "natural" light look but I think I'm going to have to start using my flash in the winter. By the time we get home and I have time to take photos, it's dark out and with our living room being logs and cathedral ceilings the light just isn't there. Anyway, here is what I came out with using the lamps.



Mama Carole made the kids some heart shaped cakes today and Josie was ready to get into it as soon as I told her about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment