Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hello Kitty & Runaway balloons

I put Josie in her Hello Kitty clothes yesterday (17th). As Mike was getting her dressed, she informed him that she "loved Hello Kitty all my life!"
She is so hilarious at times.
She has several balloons in the house from various birthday parties. They just won't go away! But she wanted to take the balloon upstairs tonight. I kept trying to talk her out of it, telling her if it got away from her it would go to the ceiling and we can't get it down. She told me that Uncle Nathan could get it down. LOL Anyway, she had it tied on her wrist and was sitting in the floor eating a cookie, and off it went. She looks at me and says "See I told you it would go to the sky!" You terd!!!

1 comment:

  1. HEHEHE.. sounds like you have a spunky one on your hands. hehehehe

    I love little kid stories.

    ReplyDelete