Thursday, February 03, 2011

2.5 yrs old

Today, Josie is 2 and a half years old! I can't believe how fast time is flying. One minute she was a little one that I could carry like a "baby" and now when she wants me to carry her like a "baby" she kills my back!
She is learning so much. Just last night, while she was eating her tacos, I had cut her taco into fourths and she picks up a piece and says "Hey Mommy, this is a triangle!" Dumbfounded and caught off guard, I told her yes it is!
She absolutely adores her babies. I don't know how many she has at this point and she doesnt' favor any of them. She plays with them all.
She is venturing out a little in her TV/DVD watching but still really likes Elmo. I am thinking this may be her 3rd birthday party theme. She'll always be into dolls & babies but I feel that the Elmo is soon going to be a thing of the past. Could be wrong, but that's what I'm thinking once she is out and about and with other kids.
She really likes to watch "I-Carly" right now too. Which Mommy likes that show.
Daddy and Mommy are in the debate now of whether or not to send her to preschool this next year. Daddy doesn't care either way but I'm afraid whichever way I go I will be doing the wrong thing. I guess that is motherhood though. Big decisions and I'm sure there is many many more ahead of us! I have until the first of March to decide this. Hopefully we will be able to go out to dinner together soon, so we can discuss this.
Josie will not allow us to talk to each other without interruptions. She is also getting really bad about talking and wanting your attention while you are on the phone. We are working on both situations. I definitely hope she learns quick on the phone deal cause that is the most annoying thing to me. I hate when you are talking to someone and that person is dealing with someone on the other end and unable to talk but does not hang up.
Anyway, Josie is doing great! And I love every day of her and "us"!

No comments:

Post a Comment