Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Spring!


I got another layout done. It's only taken me 3 days to do it. I should not be busy at this time of month but for some reason I am. I have not had very many customers today but have had many visitors. So I've been sitting here all day visiting. Oh well! What can I say, what a wonderful job!
I went to Nathan's Tuesday on the way home and got his little heater. We hooked it up in Josie's room and she has slept in her own room, by herself, since. I knew it was too cold down there. I have said that since the house has been built but no one has ever seemed to care. When we have some extra money I'm going to call the furnace guy and have him come check us out to see if there is anything we can do. Cause summer is even worse down there. My poor little girl will wake up with icicles on her nose or we will wake up soaked from sweat. There is no happy medium! :-( Oh well, we'll get it fixed.
It's suppose to be nice out this weekend so I am hoping that Mikey can get alot done outside. I'm so ready to get out there and start working! But I'm going to stay in and work in the scrapbook room and try to get it cleaned back up. It looks like a tornado went through there.
Happy spring everyone! Get out and enjoy if you can!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment