Monday, July 09, 2007

Catch Up

It's been a few days since my last post so let me recap.
Friday I was messing on the computer and looked up www.ancestry.com. I found quite a bit out on my maternal great grandmother's side. I printed it out and went home to compare to my book on the history of our family. I found that the tree from the net and the book matched as far back as the book went. If everything is true from that site then I got one side of the family back to 1290 to a Lord H. Von Questenberg & Lady Von Questenberg from Germany. It's pretty darn cool. I started this a long time ago before Grandpa Richard died on the Anderson side and then I quit cause it sure does take a lot of time. It seems though that this site has come a pretty long way since I first did this. So I'm going to take what I have and try this site out to see how far I can get.
Saturday, Mom, Michelle, Riley & Kayla came over to swim. When they left I went to pick up Christie to go to Dawnna's bday party. Then when I got home I watched a movie.
Yesterday I got up and laid in the pool all day. Done a pretty good burn job on me but I about got the Paula Deen book read. It's a pretty good book especially for an autobiography. Mike got in with me and swam for about an hour and a half which was very nice. That's probably his "one time a year" swim. The pool was awesome though.
When we got out we grilled burgers and watched the Travel Channel. They had episodes on Alaska cruises so now Mikey is wanting to go there.
I have to go clean Angalene's house after work and then I need to go home and water some flowers. It's suppose to rain tomorrow but it's not a very good chance and they really need it.
I need to also go to the funeral home tonight for Phyllis Naylor but I don't know if I'm going to or not. Not that I knew her very well but I know all of the kids. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to go.
Well that's it for now, off to work on the family tree. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment