Monday, November 14, 2011

Stroll in the Woods ~ Bloomington, Indiana ~ Dreams Do Come True Photography

Josie wanted to take Gertie for a walk, but Gertie has broke her collar. I think she could tear up a concrete block! Anyway, I told her we could take her for a walk in the woods and then she wouldn't have to have a leash on.
So off we went, Gertie had an absolute blast running around the woods with us. And she never did go far from us. She's good at staying right with us. I tried my hardest to get a good photo of her but every time I had a good photo op, she would move. So this is the best I could get. She is such a pretty dog!


10-25-11

  And since she wouldn't pose for me, I got Josie to do it! But she was a ham, and wasn't posing the way I wanted her to, so this is what I got.


10-25-11
 

No comments:

Post a Comment