Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Birthday & Bookstore ~ Bloomington, Indiana ~ Dreams Do Come True Photography

I started the tradition this year to take the kids to Barnes & Nobles for their birthdays. Josie loves the bookstore. Riley & Kayla only go when I take them. And they seem to really enjoy it as well.
The girls both had a hard time choosing what they wanted to get. There were also a few arguments over what book was what and which one each of them should get. I swear, you would think these 3 were siblings. They argue just like they are!
10-29-11

10-29-11
After here, we went to Macy's and then to Applebees to meet Papa Doug and have dinner with him and Mama Carole.
Kayla stayed the night with us. I blew up an air mattress in the living room floor and was going to sleep with them, but I was told instead that I had to sleep on the couch.
They woke up in the morning and went downstairs thinking I was down there. I could hear them whispering the whole time. They then came up to the couch where I was, and was whispering. What could you do? You had to scare them, and scare them I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment