Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Gobble Gobble!

It's Turkey Day! Josie & I got up and done some cleaning around the house, watched the parade, and then went to Aunt Sandy's for thanksgiving with the Jones'. I forgot to take my camera in, so Sandy if you are reading this, I need some photos!
As we were leaving Sandy & Bobbie's, I turned around in a driveway across the street. Josie informed me that I can't do that. I asked her why, and she told me I was gonna get shot! I laughed and asked her who she heard that from and she said Uncle Nathan! She's been listening to her Daddy is what it is!!!
We then went to Mom's for Thanksgiving. The kids had a really good time. It was great to see Cameron, it had been a few years since we had gotten to see him and he has grown up so much.
11-24-11

11-24-11

11-24-11

11-24-11
When we got ready to leave Cameron let Josie give him a hug. So I told him to let her kiss him cause we had photos of Steven and I kissing when we were little. He grabbed ahold of her and started smooshing away and in the wall they went!
11-24-11

11-24-11

11-24-11

No comments:

Post a Comment