Saturday, July 09, 2011

Jones' Waterpark ~ Bloomington, Indiana ~ Dreams Do Come True Photography

I get Family Fun magazine by subscription. Anyone with littles in the house, this magazine is awesome. It always has such great ideas and crafts in it. This month's issue, I took to heart. I even went online got the directions and tole Mike that if he didn't go with me, I would go get the stuff myself.
Introducing Jones' Waterpark:



These are the censored photos. As soon as we hooked it up to make sure it would work, off came Josie's clothes and the girl was running in the buff. She was so excited and had so much fun.
So we had to call the grandparents and the neighbor girls. She talked all of them into going through it.







She even got Daddy to go in it with her.

Mommy went through it to, but like always, I'm the one behind the camera.

She even married Papa Mike and Mama Mike.

Now how did a 2 year old look at this and think of it as a wedding?! The only wedding she's been to recently that had anything remotely like this was Amy's in Virginia in April. This child amazes me!
Now some behind the scene shots of Mikey building it and Josie helping.










No comments:

Post a Comment