Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Still Here! I have been having back pain since Sunday and yesterday was very bad. I actually felt like I was getting ready to start my period. It ran from my back all the way around the front.
I woke up this morning around 6:30 and felt a little nauseous. Well I was so lucky I got to vomit again! I hate that!!! My back still hurts but not like yesterday although my belly is hurting also. This girl has got to be making her entrance soon! I think she's waiting though so Daddy will have time to spend with her. I think Thursday would be good though, that would get it soon and yet I think Mikey could survive not working for two days. I'm sure Dennis or Steve would fill in for those days. Brad still thinks that it is going to be this Saturday and he requested that I have her around 12:03 a.m. so that he is the one that got the date just right. I hope she comes before then but if not that day will work for me. I'm just hoping she's not gonna make me wait until my due date. If I make it I have a doctor appointment Thursday and it's suppose to be with Stowell. I'm gonna ask him what the plan is if I make it that long. He talked like he wouldn't let me go past my due date and I really hope he doesn't. Kind of getting tired of waiting.
One good thing though is the boys are out reading meters and as of right now I feel like I can make it today which means I can get everything closed out for the end of the month and Michelle will only have to do postings. So that will work out for us here at work also. All though she is more important that work but if I have to wait on her at least I can get that done.
That's it for now! Hope to not talk to you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment