Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday, July 18, 2008

Well I'm still sitting here at work! :-( We had another doctor appointment yesterday and had an ultrasound. Her estimated weight is 7 lbs 3 oz. So at least she's gonna be a healthy looking baby and clothes aren't going to swallow her. Dr. Stowell then checked me and I'm not dilated. He seems to think that we will go to the due date and if I do that, she will be an 8 to 8.5 lb baby. The weight would be great but I really am ready for her to be here! My nights are getting very long because I'm anxious and I don't have anything to do to keep my mind off of it. Ernie, Mike & Mom thinks she is going to make her entrance tomorrow. I hope if she does that, Mike isn't' racing. Dad says they are babysitting me tomorrow while Mike is gone. I told them I could pick up the phone and call. I had to laugh at Mom last night after my appointment. She hadn't laid anything out to fix for dinner because she thought we would be going to the hospital.

I guess I'm going to have to do some scrapping up here during the day to keep my mind off of this. Yesterday I created Riley's birthday invitation. I hope he likes it. I thought it was pretty cool. Here's what it looks like:

Tomorrow we are all getting in the pool. Michelle bought the kids some new sunscreen and I've been using it because I am burning pretty easy. I really like it, it has really darkened me up and I don't burn. I lay in the pool forever knowing I'm getting too much sun but the water feels so good on my feet. My feet are swelling so much that they actually hurt. My left one is worse than my right one, which I don't understand what the deal with that is. I have had some days where my right one looks normal and my left one looks like the Nutty Professor. Maybe that means all the weight I've gained is water! :-) We'll say it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment