Monday, July 14, 2008

Monday, July 14, 2008

I started having some weird pains Friday around 4:00 in my lower abdomen. I called Christie to see what contractions felt like. She said it could be it! Well today is Monday and I've had them again but they aren't very often and they aren't really painful. It may be the beginning of labor but it may also be my imagination.
One thing I'm not imaging though is she has been alot more active. My stomach is constantly moving. This morning she had hiccups. It didn't dawn on me until they went on for about 5 minutes that it was hiccups and not her kicking. If it was her kicking she kicked at timed intervals.
She has also been on my left side more than usual. She rarely is on my left side, she seems to like my right but every once in a while she moves so hard she feels like she is sprawled across my whole stomach but you can see a big hump on my left side.
I'm definitely ready for her to be here now, since quitting my shots my patience I think is wearing thinner. More so that I'm afraid for her since I quit my shots. I'm sure God will look over us and keep her safe but it's still in the back of my mind.
It sure is nice though not taking shots anymore. I had planned on sleeping in Saturday morning but instead it decided to storm and between the storm and Kodi I couldn't sleep. I did get to sleep a little late Sunday morning but my bathroom breaks aren't really allowing that now. I have also had some weird dreams the last two nights. Everyone says you have some weird ones while you are pregnant but other than at the beginning of the pregnancy I haven't dreamed. Course they aren't lasting long now cause I'm up every 1.5 hrs to 2 hrs to use the bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment