Saturday, October 08, 2011

Raking Leaves & Filling Pumpkins ~ Bloomington, Indiana ~ Dreams Do Come True Photography

I promised Josie that when we got home Monday night, we would fill the pumpkins up with leaves. Well I kept my promise, but she didn't! This raking, didn't last long, she decided to get in Dad's truck and play while I raked. So Mommy just went and got the leaf blower! I'm not no dummy!!!

Josie really couldn't play much in the leaves, due to Gertie.

She acted just like Levi used to! Jumping over,under and in leaves.



Our finished pumpkins! She even told me where to put them. One is in the garage driveway, one is in the flower bed at the house and one is on the pool deck. She asked me if we could get millions next year. Of course I said, Yes!


On a side note: Josie stayed with Mama Carole today and Mama said out of the blue, Josie told her that Daddy and Mommy were trying for a baby. And that Daddy is always camping.
Daddy is not ever camping. Don't know where that one came from.
And we haven't spoken about a baby in front of her let alone between just the two of us. I wish we could give her a baby sibling, but at this point, it's not really an option. It took so much money and time to be able to have her. Then to top it off, I ended up with pretty bad, PostPartum Depression. Josie was worth everything we went through and yes I would do it again in a heartbeat if it was a possibility. But I don't want to take away the time, money and my mind from my daughter.


No comments:

Post a Comment