Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Little Catch Up

I have been taking a class over at jessicasprague.com in photography. It has made me want to start taking photos again of people. So I started a blog and am going to start my photography back up. You can visit the blog at http://dreamsdocometruephotography.blogspot.com/.
My plan is to keep this blog separate from their so that I can find what I need when I scrapbook for Josie.

I'm going to catch us up in photos and memories from last night back to the last posting. So here goes:

Last night, while I was giving Josie a bath, I wanted to spike her hair up and get a photo. Doesn't every child have one of those. She let me get the photo but then it was time to dump water on her head. I'm so glad this girl doesn't mind water in her face. It will make it funner with swimming.
Then she was playing with her "Ariel" mermaid and was flipping her hair, which in turn was drenching Mommy. So I started making a big deal about it and she was just laughing as hard as she could. Stood up, got that "Josie" expression and says, "You're Crazy Mommy". I about lost it. She is too funny!!!
The child didn't want to get out of the bath last night. She was in it for over an hour and everytime I would try to get her to get out, she would tell me, "I swimmin Mommy!" She was quite the raisin when we finally got her out.
The the little stinkpot, climbed up on the couch with me, sat there for a few minutes and says:

Josie: Mommy
Me: What?
Josie: I Wuv U
Me: I love you too
Josie: I want gummies

Oh my Lord! I called my Mom to see if I was this comical when I was little. She said I was just funny with all of my dancing.

Which leads us to our next fact about Josie. That kid loves dancing. In the car we have to listen to "Celebrate" over and over again. If it's not on, she tells you to "push it". That is the first thing she asks for when she gets in the car.

She has to sleep with her Teddy and Tiggers. Now that she hasn't been having the "winterly" sicknesses, she has access to both Tiggers and she has to sleep with them both. If there is a baby in reach that goes in the bed as well. She loves her babies. They go shopping alot.


If she's not playing with her babies, then she is at her kitchen, making us "cacakes" (cupcakes)


Mikey took Riley turkey hunting on youth weekend. He was excited the whole week leading up to it and counted down the days every morning that I got to their house to drop Josie off. He stayed the night with us and Mikey took him Saturday night and Sunday morning. Then he went with Mikey Sunday afternoon to the Hudoff's to take down their tree stands before Mikey took him home.

While the boys were turkey hunting, Josie & I went and picked up Kayla. Then we met Aunt Emily at upper Cascades to play at the park. The girls had a lot of fun. There was even a little boy there between their ages and he ended up buddying up with us.
Josie was quite the dare devil for her first park experience. She didn't seem to mind any of it and was trying to keep up with all of the "big" kids.

On April 16th we set up Josie's big girl bed. The first night I laid her down in it was a little depressing. She's not my little girl anymore! :-( But she is all excited about having a "Big Girl Bed" and she has slept in it nightly. Some nights she is ending up in our bed about midway through the night but she's doing pretty good in it.

Right now her favorite toys are her Snap N Style Dolls, Babies, the phone and her Little People. I would say her favorite clothing is still her shoes. I got her a new pair of Real Crocs and she loves them things.


With Easter, Josie would find the eggs, get all excited, open it up, eat the candy, Then and only Then would she move onto the next egg. Needless to say, she had plenty of candy to last her the whole month.



We had to dye Easter Eggs at the water office while I was working. With everything going on, we simply ran out of time and everyone was busy and had stuff to do. I don't really think the kids minded and we didn't have to worry too much about messes cause it would clean up really easy up here. This was Josie's first real experience dying Easter Eggs. She never tried to eat them either, but she didn't last long doing it and Riley & Kayla actually dyed the majority of them. I think Josie only really did one.



Well I think I have got myself caught up now. Hopefully I can get a schedule and do this better.
Oh!!! And starting Monday, May 3rd, I get to start taking Mondays off. I'm excited and scared all at the same time. We are going to have to cut back on spending but so far it's been okay. I guess time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment