Monday, December 05, 2011

All You Need Is Love~ Picture the Holidays ~ December Daily

December 3rd prompt is:
Love is at the top of the list when it comes to the meaning of the holiday season. Love of family, of friends, of ourselves. Love for the Earth, love of the Devine, love for humanity, love of the ages. They say that love is all you need and in so many ways, they are exactly right!


Today, focus on love. Feel it. Be it. Capture it. Share it.

Very fitting since today is our 17th wedding anniversary!
I did cheat a little though. Instead of using a photo I took on the 3rd. I am using one I took on November 29th cause I've never captured or seen anything like it. And guess what it is a HEART!!!

11-29-11
Can you see it? Do you notice anything else? If you look close there is a cross in the center of it made from the Hydrangea stem. Of course it's not in the literal "T" formation but still, its a cross!



No comments:

Post a Comment