Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Nathan's Bday ~ Bloomington, Indiana ~ Dreams Do Come True Photography

Waiting to go to Nathan's birthday party. Gertie had to share the couch with Josie, I don't think either one was very happy about the fact that they each wanted the couch.
Of course the girls are always at the ready to blow the candles out.

Nathan is so hard to buy for, he will never tell anyone what he truly wants so Michelle & I have gotten to where we get him food.
So Michelle gave him a bag full of candy and Mt dew. I didn't have any money to give him what I wanted to get him, so he got an I Owe U from us and a packed box full of food. And all the girls had great fun, helping him open his packages.

Gabe & Beth and the kids came. It's a good thing, cause Nathan didn't need those goldfish anyway!


No comments:

Post a Comment