Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Memory Works

Just thought I would spotlight this on the blog. I've sold for this company for quite sometime and I like the idea of this.

Simple Stories featured on Ali Edwards Blog...


Enter to win entire ele.ment.ary Collection!

MemoryWorks Simple Stories has received RAVE reviews from customers, scrapbookers and industry professionals alike. We're highlighted on Ali Edwards blog , where you can enter to win the entire ele.ment.ary collection, and are the featured sponsor on her new website! Simple Stories was also highlighted on Creating Keepsakes blog as one of September 2010 CK Latest-and-Greatest products. We've also been featured on Good Things Utah, highlighting the new ele.ment.ary and Life Documented Simple Stories kits!

Hundreds of scrapbookers have embraced scrapbooking the Simple Stories way...what are you waiting for?

Contact me at sljonesdesigns@yahoo.com and I can set you up for your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment