Saturday, July 10, 2010

Before I Forget

Before I forget this little story for Josie's future self! And since Mommy was bad and didn't take any photos, if I don't post it, I'll forget!
Two Monday mornings ago, I fixed Josie & I some cinnamon rolls for breakfast. Mommy ate hers and Josie was just picking. So I went to get in the shower. Never once was bothered by her until I shut the water off.
And when I pulled the shower curtain back, there she was, finger pointed up in the air, "Ook, Mommy"
Finger covered in icing and Face covered in icing. I had a pretty good idea what she had done because her stool in the bathroom was missing. But I was giving her the benefit of the doubt that she had ate her cinnamon roll she was previously picking at.
But NOPE!!! I walk into the kitchen, stool on floor by counter and an empty icing container! The little terd had gotten her stool, pulled on the napkin that I set the icing on way up in the corner of the counter and ate all of our icing!
And her previously picked at cinnamon roll was still sitting on her table exactly as it was when I left the room.

And Josie, this is one trait you get from your Mommy. Daddy doesn't like icing and I have always licked the container clean once all the cinnamon rolls were gone! I guess I'll have to share that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment